2011年6月21日星期二

The wind of Louis Vuitton over the summer

The wind over the summer 

Remember yesterday, that summer. I was 13 years old, only know to play, innocent smile. Barefoot in the flower bed outside the classroom while chasing, to a corner of thick hide and seek, play the open space in the hall before jumping in the sweet-scented osmanthus flowers in full bloom sneak thief to do. Although the tie out of a hole in the foot, although the body is rotten leaves debris, although throw a dog-eat-s, although the teacher caught. But also my most innocent youth. 

Love of learning by doing 
 pgm600 blogspot blog
May 2008. I am about to graduate, leave my youthful innocence of three years. I started to become difficult to see, like floating in the vacuum of the universe in general.Understand the significance of release, if you do not want to end a part of me that I'm sorry I still love you, just not with you. tell me why love is always understood to have lost before, please don't cry. at least I still exist. I know, so I give up a better future will understand. 

Mermaid fell in love with sharks 
dfhtyjtyk dtiblog blog
Is that they love the most romantic idol drama theme song. But I do not think so, it is the unique music, representing the youth of memory. Very strong vibration, is a way that the rhythm of walking, step by step energy, step by step directions. I do not understand the lyrics, but I can feel every note. 

Even Beethoven wanted to tell you 
In a perfect mood to listen to this song, with a crippled mind back to reality. What are too fake, and that first-order low-color piano is urging me to think deep into evil laughter, just two months, my vision turned into a turbid plume of smoke, floating loose. First pain, then that's sweet is happy, but it began to dawn is painful. 

没有评论:

发表评论