2011年6月21日星期二

At that time, Louis Vuitton was still

Odyssey 
At that time, she was still. I like the despair of any possibility of loss of direction as a beast, the eyes can not see the way back, only sadness. Think it so sink it, until one day proceeds smoothly away, flat Fanfan's death. 

She always enlighten me and tell me the future I can always find my love, just can not continue to go on such a decadent, have lost the way lost, left behind need not sad, I do not know before, now understand .  louis vuitton outlet 
Happiness winds 

Listen to it again, now. You see through my indifference, I kiss my worries do not care who's wrong, if not you leisurely gentle, thought love is only a legend, believe me promise though a bit clumsy, but I am happy to see the wind, if I put my hands behind his back, holding would be willing to go along.  louis vuitton handbags 

Oh, let such a person I met, she was right, now I find a their own happiness. 

Can not have been completed in this life with me, can not remind me when I no longer white.

没有评论:

发表评论