2011年6月27日星期一

I made it myself

"Army, you'll always love me?" Say, say, ice started to low head.
"Ice, it still use to ask? You'll always be in my heart of hearts I favorite!" The tone of his very firm.
"This on you. I made it myself can prevent evil, to go to Beijing to a person to take care of yourself." Ice said turned to wipe the tears of the canthus slide.
"The ice, I is not around, you also want to take good care of, at home waiting for me." He hug his wife ice and comforted.pgm600 blogspot blog
He knew, married just a month away, for whom is the respectively is cruel. The condition can be home wife is also clear, if you don't go out work to earn money, in the future days must have a hard time. Also clear, bing xin is difficult to control the shed feelings, but tears, the concern to quietly collected with the army, hoping to home soon.
"Click, click" connecting several voice harsh braking and pulled him back to reality. The compartment passenger was also this several voice harsh noise woke up with a start. Some passengers stood up, and focused on both sides of the aisle, to inquire about the door to stop the train of the news. dfhtyjtyk dtiblog blog
The more have temperament urgent to passengers yelling loudly; What is this place, why should the train stop? And third, inside of the train a dry move. Ask sound, yelling sound, the sound of crying children dropped. He put the idea in back, also wondered; This is where? How to stop? Raised see form, four in the morning. 

没有评论:

发表评论