2011年6月22日星期三

Friendship how to continue with louis vuitton

Soon, ZhangXueLiang and as before, regularly went to our class ran the classroom. At school, he often wait for me at the school gate, and then and I go a long way. With In class, he also taught sports I play the high bar. But every time I alone with he together, I will think of show show, I heart begins to anxiety and fear, fear that a day which show show put the things I do tell ZhangXueLiang.

"Are you okay?" ZhangXueLiang perceive I look strange, the concerned asked.

I forced a smile and said: "have no." But my heart would like a knife in pain twisted, if I didn't do them, I'm sorry it. pgm600 blogspot blog

Weekend ZhangXueLiang, about me to go to the park. He pointed to the front woods said: "in a few days, GuiHuaShu flowers, here will be full of flowers, trees that time, you must accompany me to see osmanthus!"

I'm in limbo nodded promise.

ZhangXueLiang say again: "we take a photo." And then call a passer-by took the stand, the camera to him. Shout to three, ZhangXueLiang suddenly press my face up, and clicked his heels together as a friendship, as well.  dfhtyjtyk dtiblog blog

I took that picture, his hand out sweat. And a thought of the show show, she and ZhangXueLiang a photograph, also is the scene like just now.

The next day I went to ZhangXueLiang about a roller coaster, I didn't go to, I think and he stayed together into the suffering, because the show show.

没有评论:

发表评论