2011年7月28日星期四

Rolex Watch Winder Super Good Price Summer Endding New Style

I linked lots of articles in this post so newbies could easier dive into the exciting deep sea of vintages. So you could consider this post as some sort of "introduction", mini-FAQ and reference guide. I highly recommend you to check the reviews and articles that I've linked in the end of this post. This, in my latest update (July 2006) I wanted to clear up a few things about these watches, and look at them more objectively.
Rolex Watch Winder

There's a lot of hype and false exceptations around the Rolex Watch Winder Rolexes. Many people think they're "perfect" or "indistinguishable from a gen", which simply isn't true. I suspect people have put them on pedestal because they're more expensive - and because for some unknown reason very few dealers have access to them.

I have learned from guys like Ziggy to never believe the hype, just try to examine the cold, hard facts objectively. And as I did more research I became more informed about the subject. I'm still far from an expert but I'm always willing to learn more.

This is one of By-Tor's classic reviews: he looks in-depth at a replica vintage Submariner model 1680, and shows it in direct comparison to a genuine Submariner. This is a MUST READ for any fans of vintage watches. It's amazing how accurate the replicas are becoming.
Rolex Watch Winder

References to "Rolex Watch Winder" are to a high-quality replica watch dealer that sells some of the most accurate repliacs on the market. Rolex Watch Winder (Maria's Best Watch) is famed, but difficult to get ahold of. His/her (we're really not sure which) pieces are semi-rare and probably the best known "brand" of replicas.

Again thanks to By- Tor for allowing me to reprint his original article, posted on The Replica Collector. Originally posted Dec 2005. Last updated July 2006 This review was originally just a pictorial, but it has finally developed to an extensive review of the Rolex Watch Winder "vintage" Submariner.

没有评论:

发表评论